December 2, 2012

Sexy Girlie Men

I have been getting a lot of request for assistance in becoming and exposing the Girlie Man that lays deep inside most all men. I've always known that there were a lot of men who secretly would like to be the bottom and fucked like a slutty girl. In fact, I think that if you have never entertained the idea, it's because of your own surpression and fears/phobias. So today's post is to let you all know that I can do my best to assist you in your mission to experience how the other half lives BUT, not everyone is going to turn out as sexy as this little girl did. I'm thinking about checking into enterring Little Ashley into a Rue Paul's Drag Race.


Here's a photo of Little Ashley, she's a natural!


Here a photo and a link that was given to Me by another Mistress who share the same passion. If I do this right, you can click on the photo to be directed to the site where I borrowed it from.


The ever increasing amount of Bearded Drag Queens is coming alive and revealing that it's OK to remain a man while dressing as a lady. I think it's Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment